30-90MHz FXDC30X3 (1Y02800)
The FXDC30X3 is a fixed base station, omnidirectional antenna designed to give the most uniform radiation pattern throughout the entire frequency spectrum of 30-90 MHz.
The general pattern approximates ideal hemispherical coverage for:
- Base Station Communication
- Ship-to-Shore Communication
- Surface-to-Air Communication
In general, the unity gain is most suited for diversified base station operations.
- Uniform 360 Degrees Azimuth Coverage
- Vertical Polarization.
- Low VSWR.
- Frequency Range: 30-90 MHz
- Gain: 2.0 dBi @ 30 MHz
- 1.5 dBi @ 60 MHz
- 0.0 dBi @ 90 MHz
- VSWR: 3.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 250 Watts PEP and AVE
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 9.7 ft. (2.79 m)
- Cone Diameter: 9.3 ft. (2.84 m)
- Number Of Elements: 6 Cone & 6 Disc
- Net Weight: 14 lb. (6.35 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: UM003 Mast Adapter
- (Sold Separately)