340-380 MHz – MPDP340-380 (1Y12400)
The MPDP340-380 dipole antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other body or vest mounted applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 340-380 MHz band.
Being body worn, this antenna is ideal for clandestine operations. The slim profile allows for ideal placement in packs, vests, jackets, or other compartments.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
- Slim Profile
- Low VSWR
- Plug & Play
- Frequency Range: 340-380 MHz
- Gain: Unity
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 5 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type SMA Female
- Antenna Height: 11 in. (279 mm)
- Diameter: 1 in. (25.4 mm)
- Pigtail Length: 18 in. (457 mm)
- Coaxial Type: 195 Flex
- Net Weight: 0.4 lb. (0.18 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey