360-440 MHz MADP360-440 (1Y08150)
The MADP360-440 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 360-440 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Being “ground independent,” this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or nonmetal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments. The lower portion includes a threaded section with a 1 inch stainless steel nut for mounting.
- Low VSWR
- Rugged Design
UM004AB Mounting Bracket sold separately.
- Frequency Range: 360-440 MHz
- Gain: 2.0 dBi Nominal
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- 2.2:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 30 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 32 in. (0.81 m)
- Maximum Wind Load: 115 mph (185 km/h)
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.81 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: UM004AB Mounting Bracket (Sold Separately)