360-440 MHz MADP360-440 (1Y08150)
The MADP360-440 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 360-440 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments. The lower portion includes a threaded section with a 1 inch stainless steel nut for mounting.
- Low VSWR
- Rugged Design
UM004AB Mounting Bracket sold separately.
- Frequency Range: 360-440 MHz
- Gain: 2.0 dBi Nominal
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- 2.2:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 30 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 32 in. (0.81 m)
- Maximum Wind Load: 115 mph (185 km/h)
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.81 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
- (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: UM004AB Mounting Bracket
- (Sold Separately)