700-2500 MHz – MPDP700X4AC (1Y13250)
The MPDP700X4AC broadband dipole antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 700-2500 MHz band.
The antenna has an instantaneous bandwidth of 1800 MHz over the operating band of 700-2500 MHz with a VSWR of 3:1 or less at any frequency within the operational band at power inputs of up to 40 Watts.
The robust mechanical and environmental design meets or exceeds MIL-STD-810 and includes a gooseneck section to allow adjustment of the radiator for various orientations of the manpack radio.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of radio equipment (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
- Frequency Range: 700-2500 MHz
- Gain*: Free Space LOS (Line of Sight):
- -1.5 dBi @ 700 MHz increasing
- to 2.5 dBi @ 2500 MHz
- VSWR: 3.5:1 @ 700-718 MHz
- < 3.0:1 @ 718-2500 MHz
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 40 Watts PEP
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type TNC Male
- Overall Height: 19.0 in. (0.48 m)
- Net Weight: 0.58 lb. (0.26 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Type TNC Male