700-960 MHz – MPDP700-960-3AC (1Y34350)
The MPDP700-960-3AC antenna was designed for today’s latest Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and Long Term Evolution (LTE) communications platforms for military, commercial, public safety and law enforcement applications.
The antenna has a state-of-the-art radiating element that provides maximum reliability and maximum performance.
Being ground independent, this antenna can be mounted on various platforms (metal or non-metal) with no degradation of performance.
- Ground Independent
- Designed for Vest Compartments
- Low VSWR
- Built to meet MIL-STD-810
- Frequency Range: 700‐960 MHz
- Gain: 3.0dBi +/‐.5
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- 2.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 62°
- Input Connector: Type N Male
- Overall Height: 16 in. (0.406 m)
- Radome: 1.5 in. Oval (38 mm)
- Net Weight: 7.4 oz. (0.21 Kg)
- Operational Temps: ‐40° to 185°F (‐40° to 85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Compliance: Built to meet: MIL‐STD‐810