900-930 MHz MADP900-930 (1Y13200)
The MADP900-930 antenna is designed to be used in high temperature applications exceeding 260°F (127°C) where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 900-930 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a heavy duty temperature handling radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- High Temperature Handling
- Low VSWR
- Rugged and Compact Design
- Simple Installation.
- Frequency Range: 900-930 MHz
- Gain: 3.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 1.5:1 Typical
- 2.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 57°
- Input Connector: Type RPSMA Male (Other connectors available.)
- Overall Height: 4 in. (101 mm)
- Net Weight: 7 lb. (3.18 kg)
- Maximum Wind Load: 125 mph (201 km/h)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +260°F (-40° to +127°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey/White
- Mounting: Plated Brass Base with Split Nut