900-930 MHz – MPDP900-930 (1Y14450)
The MPDP900-930 antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other body or vest mounted applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 900-930 MHz band.
Being compact for its frequency of operation, this antenna is ideal for clandestine operations. The sleek profile allows for ideal placement in packs, vests, jackets, or other compartments. In addition, this antenna is built to meet MIL-STD-810F.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Low Profile
- Designed for Vest Compartments
- Low VSWR
- Built to meet MIL-STD-810F
- Frequency Range: 900-930 MHz
- Gain: 2.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: < 1.5:1 Typical
- 2.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts PEP
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 70°
- Input Connector: Type SMA Female
- Overall Height: 7.25 in. (184 mm)
- Radome: 1.2 in. Oval (30 mm)
- Net Weight: 2.25 oz. (64 g)
- Compliance: Built to meet: MIL-STD-810F
- Water Ingress: ~ 2 meters @ 30 min. duration.
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Type SMA Female