1700-2500 MHz – MPDP1.7-2.5 (1Y17500)
The MPDP1.7-2.5 dipole antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 1700-2500 MHz band.
Being compact for its frequency of operation, this antenna is ideal for broadband operations requiring hemispherical coverage. The sleek profile, lightweight design, and flexible gooseneck section provide a dependable solution for handheld equipment or manpack operations.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Low VSWR
- Hemispherical Coverage
- Ground-to-Air or Ground-to-Ground Ready
- Protective Gooseneck Armor over Coax
- Built to meet MIL-STD-810F
- Frequency Range: 1700-2500 MHz
- Gain: 6.0 dBi +/-.5
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- 2.5:1 Max
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts PEP
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 32°
- Input Connector: Type N Male
- Overall Height: 35.5in. (0.90 m)
- Radome: 1.5 in. Oval (38 mm)
- Net Weight: 0.95 lb. (0.43 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Deflection: +/- 45°
- Compliance: Built to meet: MIL-STD-810F
- Mounting: Type N Male